We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a host family for one of our Australian Labradoodles.
Why do we choose a host family?
Because we want to continue the breed in a serious way and need new lines, we would like to place these dogs in loving families. This way every dog gets the attention he/she deserves.
In the case of a male, we will want to use this for breeding when he has fully grown. That means he comes to us every now and then to cover a bitch. you don't have to miss a male for long, that will be a few hours at a time or even less. For a female it's something different.. She will have her litters with us, if she is at the right age. That means she will be staying with us for at least 9 weeks. during this time you are of course very welcome (and even gladly) to visit mother with puppies.
What can you expect from us?
• A beautiful, sweet and beautiful Australian Labradoodle.
• Private puppy course, taught by my ( Certified Kynological Instructor ).
• Nice meetings organized by ourselves.
• Advice and guidance from young (puppy) to old (senoir)
What do we expect from a host family?
• You live within a maximum radius of 30 minutes drive from us, the less the better. This in connection with personal and regular contact.
• A course with the dog is going to follow
• It is especially important that we get on well with each other.
• It is also nice if there is something about knowledge of dogs.
• Can give a lot of love to one of our Australian Labradoodle.
There is, of course, much more to say about this.